Tuesday, November 13, 2018
8:00 am - 8:30 am Breakfast
8:35 am - 9:05 am Get Ready for the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Wave. What HR Organizations Need to Know
Learn to separate the signal from the noise in applying AI to HR and talent acquisition organization challenges. The hype surrounding AI carries enormous expectations. Steve will explore key innovations that make new opportunities possible, lay out where AI's promise will be realized, and point out traps along the journey.
•What is Artificial Intelligence as it relates to HR / talent organizations.
•What is this fancy term "Blockchain" that I keep hearing about?
•How does AI create efficiencies in your HR organization?
•What are pitfalls to look out for in AI?
9:05 am - 9:50 am Thoughtexchange Roundtable Discussions
Earlier in the Exchange, we collected your insights and challenges in the HR space using the Thoughtexchange social learning tool. We used this information to develop four roundtable topics. During this session, you will have the opportunity to choose a topic, engage with your peers in interactive discussion, and walk away with best practices for improving HR outcomes.
9:55 am - 10:25 am Business Meeting
10:25 am - 10:55 am Business Meeting/Networking Break
MasterClass11:00 am - 11:45 am Agile Employee Engagement: Using Your Engagement Strategy to Transform Culture and Accelerate Performance
Join your peers for a collaborative discussion on Agile Employee Engagement and how you can better understand and improve the engagement of your employees. This interactive session will help you design a more effective employee engagement program and measurement strategy from the ground up, using practical advice and real-life case studies to provide you with a new framework for improving engagement and performance.
· Offer key takeaways on the foundations for transforming your culture and leadership capability from the inside out
· Design an engagement program that works harder for you and your people
· Utilize technology to enable action and make better, more targeted, changes that will impact business outcomes
· Leave with ideas and strategies on how you can truly unleash the best in your people to help your organization succeed
MasterClass11:00 am - 11:45 am Mindful Leadership: A Full Contact Sport
Anyone that says that being a mindful leader is easy is lying! It’s hard work, but completely worth it. Mindful leaders know very little, but we know it, and have no fear. Unlearning what we think we know, and coming out from under the weight of our own certainties and narratives is the first step. Let’s take it together.
11:50 am - 12:20 pm Talent Management as a Competitive AdvantageEric Wohl - SVP, Human Resources, Dish Network
Explore the lessons learned at a Fortune 250 telecommunications company through the journey of using integrated talent management to work toward a corporate goal of building the industry’s best team. You will examine how to use business alignment, engagement, leadership development, and employee experience focus to improve your business results. Through the session, you will assess where your organization is in these areas, and discuss actions you can take to improve.
- Explore how to move to a true business partner by better aligning with senior leadership
- Use employee engagement and succession planning to assess whether your efforts are making a difference
- Assess the state of your current talent management process and identify the areas you should focus on for maximum leverage.
Eric WohlSVP, Human Resources