The Chief Human Resources Officer post-event report features speaker interviews, attendee profile data, list of attending organizations and much more!
In this video interview, Hooters CHRO Terri Hoskins discusses evaluating culture and values, lessons learned from building a leadership development program and upcoming initiatives.
Interview Discussion Topics include:
- The employee as a consumer – a person who makes the choice of where to work by considering a broadly defined value proposition, inclusive of fi-nancial, work, and social aspects of life.
- Developing an employee-centric management approach with keen focus on cost and investment
- Promoting employee well-being, and workforce diversity through innova-tive and cost-effective initiatives
Discussion Topics Include:
- Promoting key desired behaviors and aligning it with new talent models
- Cultivating a consistent workplace culture across all of the company’s locations
- Innovating employee recognition and reward processes
- Fostering high accountability and effective change through a guest-centric servant leadership mentality
In this interview, Chico's FAS CHRO Kristin Oliver discusses how Walmart and Chico's FAS have focused on data to make HR decisions with significant strategic impact for their businesses, customers, associates and their local economies.
Roland Silverio, the recently retired CHRO at Jabil Circuit, discusses his approach to executive coaching.