Armstrong Craven is a global talent mapping and pipelining company.
We enable organizations to take a strategic rather than tactical approach to their talent acquisition.
Our clients turn to us to help them recruit for scarce and senior positions.
We have three key service lines:
Mapping: An in-depth view of the current talent landscape but not involving candidate engagement.
Pipelining: A population of proactively generated, assessed and engaged individuals who meet your current and future hiring requirements.
Insight: Discreet and unique insight from and about key talent in the market enabling better informed decisions.
Among the key benefits of having Armstrong Craven as your talent mapping and pipelining partner are:
- Reduced cost and time to hire
- Tangible ROI compared to traditional executive search
- Full client data ownership allowing ongoing hires
- Flexible partnering model that complements internal strengths
- Capacity to scale up – and quickly
- A partnership approach guaranteeing enhanced client / candidate experience.
Armstrong Craven sectors include: healthcare and life sciences, technology, consumer, industrial, financial and professional services.
We work with some of the biggest brands in the world including a number of organizations in the Fortune 500.
Contact: Rachel Davis, Deputy CEO, Armstrong Craven: email@example.com