SVP, Head of Product Strategy - Wellness
9:15 AM Learn It. Know It. Live it - Engaging Stakeholders and Building Consensus for Financial Wellness
An Aon Hewitt survey referenced in U.S. News and World Report stated that over 90% of U.S. employers expected to create or expand financial wellness efforts for their employees. In a crowded field of providers offering financial education, literacy and wellness, how do companies navigate and make an informed selection? How do they build internal consensus on a strategy that aligns corporate goals with employee needs? Do program features, components and overall design impact employee engagement, ROI and corporate goals? Financial wellness program designs vary greatly, and it’s critical to find the right fit for your company culture.
We will share lessons learned working with companies in multiple sectors on how to define, design and deploy an effective financial wellness program.
· Learn tactical ways to build internal consensus
· Hear how organizations from different sectors engage their employees in financial wellness
· Understand common pitfalls in deploying financial wellness
· Look beyond basic program components and focus on program designs integrated with business strategies and goals
· Leave with ideas on how to evaluate and design a program “right-sized” for your organization