SVP, Human Resources
Explore the lessons learned at a Fortune 250 telecommunications company through the journey of using integrated talent management to work toward a corporate goal of building the industry’s best team. You will examine how to use business alignment, engagement, leadership development, and employee experience focus to improve your business results. Through the session, you will assess where your organization is in these areas, and discuss actions you can take to improve.
- Explore how to move to a true business partner by better aligning with senior leadership
- Use employee engagement and succession planning to assess whether your efforts are making a difference
- Assess the state of your current talent management process and identify the areas you should focus on for maximum leverage.
11:15 AM Panel: Goodbye Empty Promises & Outdated Reward Programs: Using Modern Approaches & Analytics to Turbocharge Rewards & Recognition
Do you know the goals of your rewards program and have they shifted since you first adopted them? How is your workforce responding to recognition? What process do you need to improve? As technology improves and the capabilities of our programs mature, program design must evolve as well. During this panel, attendees will learn how to:
· Reinvent rewards and recognition for increased agility
· Manage intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
· Make better use of your total rewards data to build a strategy that is employee-centric and cost effective
· Utilize data to understand how engaged your company is with your recognition program
· Utilize technology to make your programs trackable and agile