The single biggest constraint organizations face in capturing the opportunities of this economic revival is talent. In periods of rapid change and tight labor markets, the idea of a talent strategy has never been more salient. Globally, employers report the highest talent shortage since 2007! This session will provide a variety of strategies and tips for preparing for a skills shortage and retention strategy.
· Take a look at the hardest skills to find and hear how companies are addressing their current and future gaps
· Hear how nontraditional solutions like the gig economy, automation, remote work and “grow your own” are making their way into modern workplace talent and retention strategies
· Focus on adaptability to apply workforce skills in a different way
· Utilize analytics to help bridge the talent deficit
· Highlight effective succession management strategies