Chief HR & Transformation Officer
Dawn Foods Global
The single biggest constraint organizations face in capturing the opportunities of this economic revival is talent. In periods of rapid change and tight labor markets, the idea of a talent strategy has never been more salient. Globally, employers report the highest talent shortage since 2007! This session will provide a variety of strategies and tips for preparing for a skills shortage and retention strategy.
· Take a look at the hardest skills to find and hear how companies are addressing their current and future gaps
· Hear how nontraditional solutions like the gig economy, automation, remote work and “grow your own” are making their way into modern workplace talent and retention strategies
· Focus on adaptability to apply workforce skills in a different way
· Utilize analytics to help bridge the talent deficit
· Highlight effective succession management strategies