VP, Compensation & Benefits
The E.W. Scripps Company
Traditional benefits are no longer enough to compete in what is the most aggressive talent market since 2007. Today’s workforce wants their benefits options to mirror their everyday options. This means, choice, personalization and maximum value. During this session attendees will learn about the emerging benefits strategies and the tools that can help you deliver a program that keeps pace with changing employee needs.
· Begin with an update on employee benefit trends built for the new workforce
· Redefine your employee value proposition through competitive voluntary benefits and other perks
· Focus on innovative benefits that facilitate work/life integration, growth and development , and promote shared values
· Highlight new frontiers in health and wellness programs
· Learn how education benefits and professional development lead to employee retention and business results