DDJ Myers was founded in the 1980s as an executive search firm that is dedicated to financial organizations and has since expanded its offerings to include a robust range of strategic planning support, succession planning, leadership development, and board governance.
We are considered subject matter experts in the industry and are proud to work with a diverse team that honors authenticity, personal values, and purpose-driven work. Aligning actions and beliefs is a core practice at DDJ Myers.Our client base includes credit unions, banks, and credit card companies as well as financial services organizations, health care organizations, and insurance organizations. The range of clients we serve keeps our learning curve high and adds value to our clients because of our cross-financial institution industry experience.
- Knowledgeable: we study and engage in best practices in leadership, recruitment, and organizational consulting.
- Listeners: we are exceptional at listening to the concerns and contexts of our clients and customizing our efforts.
- Speakers: we are sought-after speakers in reference to leadership, communication, presence, emotional intelligence, recruitment, and strategic and succession planning.
- Students: we are dedicated students ourselves, and hold multiple degrees and certifications ranging from business management to somatic leadership. Our leadership coaches are teachers at major coaching institutes.
- Promise keepers: we work toward specific observable outcomes and expect to be held accountable for our commitments.
- Innovators: we are thought leaders and invent practical models that support ease in understanding concepts and effective action in recruitment, succession planning, and leadership.
- Dignified: we are committed to ensuring dignity in all relationships.
Our Community Commitment and Involvement:
- Education/Schools: we donate time tutoring in classrooms and teaching leadership communication principles to teachers.
- Healthcare: we contribute to the success of individual’s health ranging from children’s hospitals to work with amputees.
- Financial cooperatives: we have donated our efforts to undercapitalized and very small credit unions that operate in underserved markets.
- At-risk individuals: we are foster parents, adoptive parents, and have sponsored political and war refugees from the Middle East and East Africa.
- Local: we take part in hands-on community efforts ranging from graffiti busting to volunteering as an EMT.